Los Angeles-based food pre-ordering platform Allset (www.allsetnow.com) today announced the launch of its free Contactless Ordering solution to help restaurants provide a safer and more seamless dining experience to in-store guests. Diners can place orders for pickup or dine-in, pay, and track order status securely from their phones, reducing the need for interaction with the restaurant staff.
“The new low-contact dining environment is a challenge for everyone. We want to help restaurants better adapt to the situation, meet the government guidelines for re-opening, and keep the guests and employees safe while delivering the same great dining experience,” said Stas Matviyenko, CEO of Allset. “We believe that today we lay the ground for a safer and more seamless era of dining out, as the post-pandemic world will be more digitized and there will be a greater appreciation of on-demand convenience.”
How the new feature works:
1. Guests scan a special QR code near the entrance or at the table.
2. Place orders for pickup or dine-in and get notified when the order is ready.
3. Restaurants can serve guests fast and with minimum human contact.
Customers that ordered on-site via Allset remain commission-free for a lifetime.
Benefits for restaurants:
– Commission-free orders for takeout and dine-in.
– Reduce lines and improve table turn times.
– Avoid unnecessary interactions and touching menus, credit cards, and cash.
– Discount on first order for all customers paid by Allset.
The new feature is completely free and works for restaurants in all categories — full service, quick-serve, etc. It’s already available at selected restaurants in all participating cities and will be rolled out throughout the platform in the coming weeks.
Allset is partnering with 3,000+ restaurants nationwide, including Joe & The Juice, Buffalo Wild Wings, Subway, illy Caffè, Pokéworks, The Halal Guys, BurgerIM, Krispy Krunchy Chicken, IHOP, Papa John’s Pizza, and many more.