To succeed in the specialty food business, you need a great recipe. An outstanding brand. A motivated team. And a lot of knowledge.
On September 24, the Specialty Food Association (SFA) is holding a one-day intensive seminar in Philadelphia that will give attendees all “The Basics” on doing business successfully in the specialty food industry. It should be a good networking opportunity and a great opportunity to learn how to get ahead in the industry to meet your goals.
Learn from speakers like:
- Bill Mignucci, president of Philadelphia retail powerhouse Di Bruno Bros.
- George Latella, professor of Food Marketing at St. Joseph’s University
- Victoria Ho, brand architect for award-winning food companies like Pacific Pickle Works
- Ian Kelleher, cofounder of Peeled Snacks, consultant, and mentor
- Sagar Shah, CEO of Nature’s Guru
- And more!
Check out the full agenda to read more about sessions on key topics like pricing, selling, understanding the specialty food consumer, trade promotions, and much more. Breakfast, lunch, and an evening cocktail reception are included.
The Basics: The Business of Specialty Food will take place at St. Joseph’s University from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Registration is restricted to new and current food producers. Cost is $99 for SFA members and $199 for non-SFA members. For a 25% discount, contact Cuisine Noir at email@example.com to inquire.