Experience the American Society for Nutrition’s premier scientific annual meeting in Baltimore or register for virtual newsroom access.
Reporters and bloggers are invited to attend Nutrition 2019, the flagship meeting of the American Society for Nutrition. The meeting will be held June 8-11, 2019 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
#Nutrition2019 is your source for high-quality nutrition research and news. Register for a complimentary press pass or follow along virtually to get the latest scientific findings and explore their implications for practice, policy and industry.
The meeting will feature:
- 3,600+ top researchers, practitioners and other professionals
- Dialogues on timely controversies in nutrition such as processed foods and health; the role of animal source protein; and low-fat vs. high-fat diets
- Hot topics such as emerging health effects of cannabis; dietary influences on the microbiome; nutrition in adolescence; and creating lasting behavior change
- Interactive exhibits featuring new products and technology for research and practice
- Awards recognizing leadership and innovation in the field
- A comfortable, accessible atmosphere for finding stories and establishing new contacts
Source: American Society for Nutrition