Deadline for consideration for the Sweet & Snacks, IDDBA and World Tea Expo show previews is April 4
Te Gourmet Retailer editors are seeking new products that will be introduced at upcoming tradeshows: IDDBA, Sweet & Snacks and World Tea Expo..
For consideration, products must be new and be exhibited at these shows.
This is an editorial request; there is no charge. Products are being considered in the order received. Deadline for consideration for the April/May issue is April 4.
Please note: The deadline for the June/July issue that features pre-show coverage of Fancy Food, Atlanta Gift, Dallas, Las Vegas and NY Now — is May 11.
In the subject line of the email: please include show name — IDDBA, SSE, WTE, FFS etc. — + your company name
- 1 high rez image per company (300 dpi jpg that’s 5 mb or smaller. If you are sizing the image, it should be 1000 pixels wide)
In the body of the email please include the following:
- Product name
- Description of product – including colors/flavors, unique characteristics, materials, sizes and packaging (box, glass jar, hang tang, etc.)
- Date product will be available
- Minimum order
- Suggested retail price in US $
- Company name
- (Name of US importer, if applicable)
- City & state where based
- Phone number for wholesale orders
- Show name and booth number
- For internal use: Name of person who should receive sales leads via email from The Gourmet Retailer & Email address )
We kindly ask that you do not send: PDFs, excel files, sales sheets or product catalogs.
Remember, we’re always accepting new products and your business news (new hires, acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, social media campaigns, in-store demos, promos, etc.)
Please email the above information to TGR Editor Anna Wolfe.